Form 501A: Individuals and organizations interested in owning and/or operating a licenced craft cannabis business in Canada.
Position / Role*
OntarioQuebecNova ScotiaNew BrunswickManitobaBritish ColumbiaPrince Edward IslandSaskatchewanAlbertaNewfoundland and Labrador
1. Do you have experience cultivating cannabis?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, how many years have you been cultivating cannabis?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, please describe your experience and expertise below.
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, please describe the facility and operations (number of lights, grow medium, pounds per light, HVAC system, years in operation, etc.).
2. Do you currently cultivate cannabis?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, please describe your responsibilities below.
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, is the facility licensed by Health Canada to cultivate cannabis?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, do you own, lease, or rent the premises?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, what electricity rate are you currently billed at?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, do you have a redundant power supply?
3. Have you ever worked for a cannabis company?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, who was your employer?
4. Are you interested in becoming a:
OwnerOperatorOwner / OperatorLabourer
5. What areas of the province are you considering for your operations?
6. Do you have a post-secondary education or trade?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, please outline your qualifications
7. What is your estimated project start date?
8. Do you have a business plan?
9. What is your estimated project budget?
10. Do you need financing?
11. Do you need staffing services?
12. Do you require training in:
System maintenance: YesNo
Harvesting/ Trimming; YesNo
Business administration: YesNo
13. Do you require professional services
Business Planning: YesNo
IT Services: YesNo
Engineering / HVAC: YesNo
LAB Support: YesNo
Administrative Support: YesNo
Technical Maintenance: YesNo
14. Are you familiar with the micro cannabis licensing process?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above,
Do you require help with the application process?
Do you require help in meeting compliance regulations?
Do you require help defining and creating SOPs
15. Are you interested in additional commercial space onsite for offices, warehousing, etc.?
16. Do you have a criminal record?
If you answered “Yes” to the question above, please provide more details pertaining to your criminal charges, and the date(s) that you were convicted.
17. How did you hear about Cannabis West Development?
If other, please specify:
NOTE: A criminal record does not specifically or automatically exclude an individual from participating in the legal cannabis market. Prior convictions will be evaluated according to circumstance, seriousness, recentness, and frequency.
If you would like to add supplementary information about your experience or objectives within the cannabis industry please do so by attaching the information from the link below.
Privacy Statement: We are committed to keeping your information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.